Financial models are the means to determine the financial implications of business decisions. They show the impact of strategic actions on future net assets, financial position and results of operations.
You work in banking, private equity or M&A, as a CFO or controller in a company, as an auditor or liquidator and want to use integrated financial models
- for M&A transactions and business valuation?
- annual statements?
- your operational business planning, value-oriented business planning analysis, or to quantify your strategic planning?
- in the context of insolvency administration?
We offer training and consulting for financial modelling in Excel® and business valuation. We will show you
- how to complete the planning of individual balance sheets and income statement items
- how to put the theory on company valuation effectively into practice
- how to plan and structure simple and complex models in a target-oriented way.
The trainings we offer range from beginner course to special topics, group or individual training, and can also be held on-site at your place of business or directly in the context of your project, if you wish.